Thieves Essential Oil
Scent'Serely Yours Health & Wellness Spa
The perfect blend of clove, cinnamon, lemon, rosemary, eucalyptus & additional organic herbs & botanicals
Benefits & Uses:
Boost Your Immune System
Relieves Muscle & Joint Pain
Disinfects Your Home
Improves Respiratory Health
Helps Dental Health
Our Version of Thieves Oil provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support when used internally.* Our special blend protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system when ingested.* Thieves Oil can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function.* It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused our Thieves Oil helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.*
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.*
- Combine a few drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil or carrier oil of your choice for a natural hand cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil or carrier oil of your choice to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function*
- Protects against environmental threats*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils.
Aromatic DescriptionWarm, spicy, camphoraceous, woody
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.