Hair, Skin, Nails Toss & Sip (6)
2oz Essential Oil Treatment,
8oz Foot & Bath Soak,
8oz Hemp Butter
8oz Body Scrub
2 Microfiber Towels
Follow this routine:
- Wet area and apply 1 pump of Cleanser
- Cleanse again
- Apply Scrub to entire area
- Scrub your hands, feet, toes, and toenails
- Soak feet in foot bath for about 15-30mins (While waiting drink 8oz of toss & sip essential herbal tea- read a book- listen to soft music, relax)
- Clean under nails & toes, Trim & Groom
- Dry thoroughly with a soft microfiber towel
- Apply a drop or two of the oil blend onto the infected nail.
- Let the oil soak in for about 10 minutes.
- Massage the area for 2-5 mins
- Apply body butter to moisturize the skin
- Repeat daily until the infected nail has been replaced with a new, healthy one. This may take months so be patient.
*Lifestyle changes are vital at this point- rest, healthy food choices, get up and move, increase water intake up to 1 gallon per day.
During treatment and following recovery, follow these best practices:
- Wash your feet regularly.
- Dry your feet thoroughly after washing.
- Moisturize your nails after washing and drying.
- Trim nails straight across. File down any areas that have thickened.
- Disinfect nail clippers after each use.
- Don’t use nail polish let the area breathe for a while
- Choose shoes made of breathable materials.
- Treat old shoes with antifungal powder or sprays (or throw them out).
- Wear flip-flops or slides in locker rooms and pool areas.
- Wear sweat-absorbing socks made of natural fibers.
- Consider changing your socks once or twice each day.